The opinions or views expressed on Ageless Alliance social media platforms, including, but not limited to, blogs, Facebook and Twitter pages, as well as the website, represent the thoughts of individual users, and not necessarily those of Ageless Alliance or any of its corporate partners, affiliates or any of their respective directors, officers, employees, staff or members of its respective board of directors. The opinions and views expressed on these pages regarding the stories of elder abuse do not in any way reflect the views of the site they are posted on, other sites affiliated with the site, the Ageless Alliance staff involved with maintaining the site or any members of the site. By submitting content (defined as your story, materials, advice, representations, opinions and views) to any of Ageless Alliance’s social media sites or platforms, you understand and acknowledge that this information is available to the public and that you are allowing Ageless Alliance to have a permanent right to use your shared content for Ageless Alliance business purposes including but not limited to internal and external promotions. This could include using, republishing, reproducing, distributing, changing or displaying the content across Ageless Alliance brand products and other websites without restriction from time of submission in perpetuity.
- Does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained in content shared or on a linked website. Content is provided “AS IS.”
- Does not endorse the organizations sponsoring linked websites or the views they express or the products/services they offer.
- Cannot and does not authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites. Users must request such authorization from the sponsor of the linked website. You must obtain consent from every identifiable person who appears in your posted materials or post in a manner in which faces are blurred.
While Ageless Alliance makes reasonable efforts to monitor and moderate content posted on its social media platforms and website, neither Ageless Alliance nor its employees or other affiliated individuals have the ability to moderate all comments at all times and cannot always respond immediately to online requests for information. Ageless Alliance reserves the sole right to review, edit and/or delete any content it deems inappropriate. Content including, but not limited to, the following may be deleted or edited if deemed inappropriate or irrelevant by the moderators:
- Abusive or hurtful content about a user or another participant
- Off-topic and redundant content (this includes promotion or solicitation of events, groups, pages, websites, organizations, products and programs not related to or affiliated with Ageless Alliance)
- Content that uses foul language or “hate speech” (for example, including but not limited to racial, ethnic or gender-bashing language)
- Personal attacks or defamatory statements or comments (i.e., making negative personal, speculative or untrue comments about a participant).
- Content that violate the privacy of any individual;
- Content that is derogatory characterizations of any ethnic, racial, gender, professional, age or religious groups
- Content that defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people, products or companies
- Content that suggests or encourages illegal activity
- Content that references any claims or share personal, account or policy information
- Content or links to sites that contain viruses or malicious software
All links to external websites found linked from Ageless Alliance social media sites and website are provided as a service and convenience to readers. We make no representation concerning the content, quality, timeliness, safety or suitability of their contents, nor are we liable for the content or availability of external websites. Ageless Alliance makes no endorsement, expressed or implied, to any hypertext links, and as such are not responsible for the content of external Web sites.
You participate at your own risk, and are responsible for the content you post and all activity that occurs under your accounts. Do not misrepresent yourself or take on the identity of someone else while using this website and social media platforms. If you feel that someone has misrepresented your identity on a site, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll look into it as soon as possible. If you do not wish to have the information you have made available via a site used, published, copied and/or reprinted, please do not post on our pages or submit content.
If another party makes a claim against Ageless Alliance that is related to the content you submit, you agree to indemnify and hold Ageless Alliance, its officers, employees, partners and licensors harmless from those claims or demands.
No communication to Ageless Alliance through social media shall be deemed to constitute legal or official notice for any purpose.