Reporting Elder Abuse

For Abuse or Neglect in the Community: If you or others experience abuse or neglect in a community setting, contact your county’s Adult Protective Services (APS). The APS mission is to ensure the safety and well-being of elders and dependent adults. Find the APS contact information in your state:

For Abuse or Neglect in a Long Term Care Facility: Contact The Long Term Care Ombudsman Program. The program’s mission is to advocate for residents in long term care facilities to help ensure safe, appropriate care.

Special Thanks To

Ageless Alliance, Inc. is a registered U.S. 501(c)(3) tax exempt nonprofit (EIN/Tax ID: 47-2269055). Our charity is partially funded by the National  Center on Elder Abuse (NCEA), a federally funded grant from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living (ACL). Ageless Alliance is a proud partner of the nation's first Elder Abuse Forensic Center (EAFC) housed in Orange County, California.