Reporting Elder Fraud and Financial Abuse

For Financial Exploitation: Make a report with Adult Protective Services, as well as your local police department. Stealing money is a crime!

Consumer Financial Protection Bureau: File a complaint about financial fraud on the CFPB's Older Americans webpage.

Federal Trade Commission: The FTC collects complaints about elder fraud, scams and Identity Theft.

Mail Fraud: File ID theft, mail theft or fraud complaint with USPS.

Medicare Fraud: abuse/fraud-and-abuse.html

Social Security Fraud:

Special Thanks To

Ageless Alliance, Inc. is a registered U.S. 501(c)(3) tax exempt nonprofit (EIN/Tax ID: 47-2269055). Our charity is partially funded by the National  Center on Elder Abuse (NCEA), a federally funded grant from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living (ACL). Ageless Alliance is a proud partner of the nation's first Elder Abuse Forensic Center (EAFC) housed in Orange County, California.